Please heed the following when utilizing the firing range:
- When heading down range please use the racks provided for your firearms. Firearms must be placed such that they are pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- A mechanical stop sign system has been put into the 25 yard range shed. Please use the signage when heading down range.
- Shooting must be done from the range sheds only. Shooting from outside the sheds is not allowed.
- Please place all casings in the appropriate buckets, and duds or misfires in the locked steel box in the 50/100 yard range shed.
- Please pack out what you bring in. No garbage, used targets or debris should remain at the range when you leave.
- Only members may use the firing range.